Designed to offer protection for those living in rented accommodation
Our Tenants Contents Insurance policy has been designed to meet the specific needs of those living in a rented property. In addition to providing cover for the tenant’s personal belongings, the policy also includes tenants’ liability insurance which means the policyholder is also protected should they need to cover the cost of any accidental damage to the landlord’s fixtures and fittings.
Tenants also have access to a range of optional extras including cover for full accidental damage to their contents, worldwide belongings cover and legal expenses cover
- £10,000, £20,000, £30,000, £40,000 or £50,000 cover limit
- £10,000 tenants liability cover included as standard
- Accidental Damage to TVs and audio visual equipment included as standard
- Choose your clients excess from £0 to £500 in £50 increments
- Option to defer first two-months payments at the start of the policy
- Option to include full accidental damage, worldwide belongings cover and tenants legal expenses
Our optional extras
Full Accidental Damage
By adding Accidental Damage to the policy, we’ll provide cover for unexpected damage which happens suddenly, such as spilling wine on the sofa. The maximum you can claim is up to your chosen contents cover amount.
Worldwide Belongings Cover
By adding this optional extra, you are covered for accidental damage or loss of belongings that are normally worn, used or carried when in and away from the home, such as gadgets, pedal cycles and mobile phones, anywhere in the UK all year round and anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per insurance period.
Tenants Legal Expenses
Legal Expenses cover can be added to provide up to £100,000 of legal support to deal with a range of unforeseen circumstances such as being evicted from the property unlawfully, being treated unfairly at work, or in the event of a personal injury.